Fullscript’s purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We’ve created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry’s best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better is at the core of our business decisions and how we treat our #fullscriptfam.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for the development, maintenance and coordination of our social media presence at Fullscript. This person will work creatively and collaboratively with Fullscript teammates and external partners in order to drive conversation, growth and engagement with our community of integrative health practitioners.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee strategy, execution, and optimization of paid and organic social media content across multiple channels including (but not limited to) Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, & Facebook.
- Lead on the measurement of all social media KPIs monthly & quarterly to continuously assess performance and find opportunities to grow our channels and community.
- Communicate with Fullscript’s social community on a daily basis, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Identify & engage with existing online communities where our target audience is active.
- Ensure Fullscript’s brand and messaging are consistent across all digital channels including external communications with brand partners and influencers.
- Use social listening to analyze conversations, monitor brand mentions & perform monthly competitive analyses.
- Be a leader and advocate for Fullscript’s social presence by actively showcasing our content internally and encouraging employee engagement.
- Stay up to date on ever-changing social media trends and best practices.
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years experience in social media buying, social media strategy, social community management and/or social media coordination. Experience in a marketing setting is an asset but not required.
- Highly organized and a sense of urgency. You are highly responsive but not reactive. Moving quickly but with care and thoughtful intention.
- Collaborative, creative and strategic. You see strength in collaboration and a team approach. You welcome outside perspectives and input with modesty and curiosity.
- Critical thinking, Persistence and Diligence. You are not discouraged by challenges or obstacles. You enjoy the exercise of understanding a problem, crafting solutions, and working through a challenge. The company core value of grit is vital for this role.
- Excellence and courage in communication. You know that clear, honest and articulate communication requires excellent listening skills and is critical to productive relationships. You take pride and care in what you say and write. You have confidence and are knowledgeable of our platform and industry standards.
- A proven track record of contributing to team achievement and building strong relationships. Balancing the give and take of partner relationships requires a strong social IQ, gaining trust and knowing where you stand in every relationship is vital. Knowing how and when to spend social currency for best results.
- A culture catalyst. You’ll be representing Fullscript in important networks within the industry, externally. Reflecting our company core values in everything you do is paramount to helping partners understand who we are and why we’re valuable partners to them. Build trust by being genuine.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly. 🐶
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com or find us on social media.