Distribution Center Supervisor
Fullscript’s purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We’ve created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry’s best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better is at the core of our business decisions and how we treat our #fullscriptfam.
As the Distribution Center Supervisor you will be responsible for overall supervision and effectiveness of Distribution Center staff and operations. Ensures that staff members are following work procedures correctly, and performing at a high level. Ensures customer and internal business needs are met within the scope of the department responsibilities. Motivates team to get the job done with teamwork and cooperation. Administers corrective action to team members when appropriate.
We’re seeking a Distribution Center Supervisor that understands this is a HANDS-ON position. It requires the ability to work until the job is completed on a daily basis. Physical requirements include walking, stooping, lifting up to 50 lbs, and standing for extended periods of time.
As the Distribution Center Supervisor you will:
- Work Monday through Friday with flexible hours- Weekends and Holidays may be required.
What you’ll do:
- Positively promote and support the Fullscript values and mission
- Ensure that the department is maintaining a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Oversee all daily warehouse functions, including receiving, picking/packing, shipping, inventory control, quality control, facilities, and workplace safety
- Ensure work areas are safe, and employees are following proper work procedures and protocols. Administering corrective action when guidelines are not followed, while offering encouragement when individuals and teams are performing at a high level.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining daily work schedules (scheduling overtime, ending work shifts early if work volume dictates, etc) to ensure business needs are met
- Maintain time and attendance data within the company time keeping system. This includes editing employee punches when necessary, and tracking attendance occurrences (late arrivals, unexcused absences, etc).
- Lead the new-hire/onboarding/training process
- Constantly look for new and innovative ways to increase effectiveness of labor and system resources
- Act as a Leader within the department and organization. Motivate staff and encourage growth of our team.
- Work cohesively with other department team members to ensure all objectives are met
- Ensure facility is safe, clean, and secure at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience within the field of Warehousing & Logistics
- 1+ years experience in a leadership role, leading teams of 20+ (including hiring, training, and off-boarding)
- HS Diploma required, secondary education degree desired
- Advanced experience with WMS and/or ERP systems in a warehouse environment
- Proven track record of generating effective ideas, and successfully implementing them
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including clear aptitude towards public speaking
- Ability to make difficult decisions, solve problems, prioritize, generate and utilize reports, and manage projects
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with various team members, suppliers, and cross-functional departments; track record of solving cross-departmental problems with lasting solutions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work an appropriate full-time shift, including overtime when necessary; this includes a track record of going above and beyond when business volume dictates
Our team handles a lot of sensitive health information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com or find us on social media.