Fullscript’s purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We’ve created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry’s best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better is at the core of our business decisions and how we treat our #fullscriptfam.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
We are currently seeking a Learning and Diversity Specialist to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager, Learning & Development. The Learning & Diversity Specialist will jointly be responsible for the development and training with the manager. This role requires strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and time management skills, as well as a highly organized style of work. As part of the Learning and Development Team this role works together with the Talent and Culture team and helps in establishing the organizational Learning & Development Strategy; developing and sourcing learning content; ensures developmental opportunities are identified and successfully implemented; and measures the effectiveness of learning activities to continually drive improvement.This role also provides guidance and structure to the Fullscript Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Committee to ensure alignment to our Learning and Development Strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Support in partnership of LD with HRBP and senior leaders to assess individual, team, and organizational learning needs and provide support in implementing learning strategies to address performance gaps.
- Assist with design/delivery of learning programs, using other teams and creating relevant content to address learning needs
- Help with coordination of academy leads from across the company to ensure scalable collaborative efforts.
- Experience in and passion for managing equity, diversity & inclusion (EDI) related projects and initiatives.
- Design a variety of resources ranging from online learning materials to virtual facilitation. Tailor existing content to meet business specific needs.
- Analyze data and offer insight into role specific training plans (new and existing managers) and recommend solutions to achieve team goals and objectives.
- Assist with portions of program and communication management of learning & development initiatives and processes based on the overall learning strategy put forth.
- Help create standardized metrics and evaluation processes across learning programs to ensure data-driven approach when evaluating and addressing learning needs.
- Ensure materials are up-to-date and relevant to provide a seamless experience for learners (e.g., course outline, presentation materials, participant guide, communications, job aids, etc.)
- Implementation and content curation of learning and performance management systems.
- Use the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status.
What you bring to the table:
- Familiarity with Adult Learning Theory, ADDIE, 6 Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning, Kirkpatrick Levels of Evaluation, and/or other Learning & Development models.
- Knowledge of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion best practices and benchmarks.
- Strong organizational, time management, and public speaking skills.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to impart sensitive or controversial information with tact and sensitivity to diverse groups with divergent interests.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- High degree of resourcefulness, initiative and discretion.
- Must be credible, non- judgmental, and impartial.
- Knowledge of software application supportive of educational initiatives and presentations;
- Masters in the following majors, Industrial/Organizational Psychology Psychology and Business combined major or related fields.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly. 🐶
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com or find us on social media.