Fullscript’s purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We’ve created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry’s best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better is at the core of our business decisions and how we treat our #fullscriptfam.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
As the Financial Analyst you will be responsible for financial and operational performance analysis and management reporting processes and deliverables for the business. The position will require a hands-on individual with strong analytical and MS Excel knowledge and who can also interface with all levels of management. The Financial Analyst will report to the VP of Financial Planning & Analysis
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Controller, VP of Financial Planning & Analysis and other leaders to conduct financial reporting and various analyses to produce business insights and drive transparency into financial and operational performance
- Analyze, track and report historical financial performance in comparison to budget, forecast and targeted performance measurement objectives
- Support the accounting team with expense analysis and control
- Work closely with the VP of Financial Planning & Analysis to construct models in support of our long-term human resource strategy
- The role will have a focus on the analysis of labor, labor productivity and compensation
- Provide inputs to the development and production of monthly and quarterly reports
- Prepare ad hoc reports and project summaries in support of business and management objectives
- Lead or assist in the creation of ad hoc analysis including costing analysis to drive greater understanding of the underlying business
- Work with our Data team collaborating on cross functional projects that drive enterprise-wide value and enable sound business decisions
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance, or similar
- General Ledger experience a must
- Experience with payroll and benefits accounting is preferred
- MBA/CPA is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant analytical experience
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts and application to the business
- Ability to troubleshoot data challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Ability to identify and communicate key findings from complex analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced MS Excel skills, proficient in PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Netsuite and Looker a plus
Ok, you’ve checked all the important boxes. What is it we’re really looking for?
- You’re a person that really enjoys presenting data in ways that tell the real story.
- You’re open to really learning how the business operates but not afraid to voice your opinion or push back on flaws in the analysis.
- You’re passionate about building strong working relationships with others and believe in operational excellence as a goal.
- You’re not just looking for a job.
- You know how to see a need and take action to get stuff done. You believe in sound analysis with a bias for action.
- You’re not overly concerned with stepping on toes, but instead work to overcome obstacles and find solutions (and sell people on those solutions)
- You understand the need for consistent reporting and maintaining an internal reporting cadence that gets the right information to the right people.
- You love to kick butt in your job!
Our team handles a lot of sensitive health information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly. 🐶
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com or find us on social media.