Fullscript’s purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We’ve created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry’s best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better is at the core of our business decisions and how we treat our #fullscriptfam.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
Fullscript is a rocket ship - we’ve grown in leaps in bounds every year, but 2021 is the year we’re setting our sights even higher! We’re looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to help our marketing team power an aggressive trajectory for Fullscript. You’ll be integral in helping Fullscript reach our targets and prove our enterprise value.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide strategic leadership for the marketing team, with a laser focus on growth. Your ultimate KPIs will be ordering accounts and average revenue per account.
- Hold ultimate accountability for the top of our acquisition funnel - you’ll lead the team to hit sign up and new ordering account goals.
- Dig into industry and proprietary data to understand business problems, uncover trends, test hypotheses, and deliver rich insights and opportunities back to the marketing team.
- Analyze our schedule of programs (both always on and campaigns) and help the team know where to pivot or reprioritize so we can crush our goals.
- Keep tabs on our competition and industry players in order to highlight opportunities to partner or compete more effectively.
- Provide feedback and guidance for marketing briefs - you’ll take a holistic view to make sure we have the right insights, benchmarks, message, and connections strategy to meet our goals.
- Act as a sounding board and a source of inspiration for our creative team, pushing for innovation and collaboration, always while representing the perspective of our target audience.
- Work with the Product team to make sure that our roadmap delivers on high impact releases, targeting the right audience with the right message to deliver penetration and market share.
- Work with the sales team to optimize the onboarding funnel by leaning into the right messages and incentives.
- Work with UX and Engineering to maintain the marketing site as a growth tool.
- Evaluate potential partnership opportunities - from new vendors or tools, to new sponsorships and affiliates - ensuring relationships and contracts are built on the foundation of a growth mindset.
- Work with the VP Marketing and other Marketing leads to develop strategic 1 year and 3 year plans to deliver on company objectives.
- Foster a team culture of creativity, innovation, and data-based problem-solving.
- A creative problem solver that leverages data and human psychology to fuel innovative marketing programs.
- An excellent ability to communicate complex ideas and frame problems in a clear, concise, and objective manner.
- When you speak, your passion shines through and energizes those around you.
- You’re a people person - a great listener, open and direct with feedback, you’re kind but honest, and you’re a natural mentor.
- Extensive hands-on experience building scalable demand generation programs and integrated marketing campaigns with an emphasis on data-driven, 1:1 digital communications.
- A deep understanding of performance marketing (especially SEO, SEM, email automation, and referral programs) and full-funnel optimization, including best practices, KPIs and measurement.
- Impeccable attention to detail and an eye for accuracy and quality when reviewing written comms, creative assets, and data or reporting.
- A passion for optimization and learning, and the ability to tell a story through reporting and turn results into actionable insights.
- Seasoned messaging, positioning and wordsmithing skills.
- You run a tight brainstorm or workshopping session. Everyone leaves feeling inspired and aligned.
- Experience marketing a SAAS and/or e-commerce platform.
- Experience marketing both B2B and B2C brands.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing with at least 5 years in growth or performance marketing.
- You believe in, and understand the importance of our team culture.
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce and Bizible is an asset.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly. 🐶
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com or find us on social media.